Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with Rocky Mountain Center for Occupational and Environmental Health - Weber State University. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us. The email address cannot be assigned to another user in our system. If the email address is assigned to another user, you will be notified and given the opportunity to enter a new email address.
What courses do you currently offer?
Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
Which methods of payment do you accept online?
Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diner's Club, JCB. American Express is not accepted at this time.
Can I reschedule for a different day?
It is possible to reschedule for the same class on a different date. Send an email with your full name and address, registration details for the course you are currently registered in (i.e. course code, title, and dates), the details of the new course you want to attend, and a day time phone number to email@example.com.
What is the refund policy if I am unable to attend?
- Individuals are responsible for canceling their registration should they not be able to attend. Cancellations received prior to the first day of class will receive a 100% refund. No refunds will be given on or after the first day of class.
- To cancel a class registration and request a refund please send an email with your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates), and a day time phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to process.
- The university reserves the right to cancel programs if necessary. In this event, the university's liability is limited to the full refund of your registration fee.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered for?
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours and grades earned